June 3rd and 4th, 2013
C-Cap conducts annual Entrepreneur Boot Camps to educate new companies on how to succeed, and to introduce them to local investors and business experts.
This two-day program is for you if:
- Do you want to obtain startup funding from
- Do you need help deciding whether your
great idea will fly in the marketplace?
- Is your young growth company building its
team and creating its infrastructure?
- Do you want to meet local investors?
You will learn
- How to Create a Business Plan That Attracts Investors – And Pitch It
- Who to Hire—and When
- The strategic use of Intellectual Property
- How to access the new VaanGuard network’s stable of senior mentors –free!
- Everything else you want to know – in a Q&A session with local entrepreneurs
Special Feature - Meet Local Investors!
"One-on-One" sessions with local angels and
experienced local business persons, who will give
you real-time advice on your business proposal.
Register at thecircuit.net.
Young companies and entrepreneurs with ideas can meet with investors and professionals for individual mentoring at the Mentoring Mornings held each month, and sponsored by C-Cap and Hamilton County Business Center. Contact C-Cap for more information.
For more information visit hcdc.com/incubation/mentoring
REGIONAL ENTREPRENEUR FORUMS
These monthly breakfast meetings for entrepreneurs cover topics important to young companies and feature seasoned entrepreneurs. These Forums are held on the third Friday of each month, September – June. For information on the programs go to www.thecircuit.net, and click Events.
The Circuit's events:
Monthly Roundtable meetings for members, an breakfast series jointly sponsored with Main Street Ventures, and other monthly events on current topics provide educational as well as networking opportunities. Go to The Circuit's events page for more information.